Sermkhun Kunawong as an Event Producer
Sermkhun Kunawong firstly worked as a photographer and multi-slide company owner; today he is not only an CEO of CMO Group; MAI Listed Company but also an event producer in order to serve his passion, proved by many great works throughout his life, on creating various kinds of events focused on culture, history and festival.
- The 1st and 2nd Wat Arun Ratchawararam Temple Festival, the celebration times with a lot of traditional performances that brought the audiences back in to the age of King Rama V
- The 3rd, 4th, and 5th River of the Land Celebration, the cultural performance on Chao Phraya River in front of Grand Palace.
- The Exhibition to Celebrate H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 60th Anniversary of his Accession to the Throne which could permanently change people’s point of views towards the concept of exhibition by having more than 6 million audiences
- The International Horticulture Exposition for His Majesty the King
- The mastermind and producer of Hua Hin Jazz Festival (2006-2008), the memorable beach music festival at that time
- The mastermind and producer of The Legend of Angkor Wat, the memorable illumination performance occurred in this great stone castle of Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- The building constructor and producer of the Exhibition entitled “Yen Sira Phro Phra Boribal” (Living peacefully under the king’s protection) to commemorate H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the impressive exhibition on Sanam Luang Royal Plaza which encouraged more than 3 thousand Thai people